Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez, Elizabeth Warren and the millions of young Americans that they have brainwashed into believing that socialism is right for America often point to Sweden and the other Nordic countries as the shining example of how it can work.
They think that if they tell that lie enough, everyone will believe it.
But the truth is that Sweden's experiment with socialism failed decades ago. The lessons learned from their failure are hiding in plain sight, but many people don't know where to look to find them.
That's why we asked the world-famous author, lecturer, documentary filmmaker, and senior fellow at the famed Cato Institute, Johan Norberg—who is also a native of Sweden—to break down for us the “Lessons from Sweden.”
When you get your free copy of “Lessons from Sweden,” you'll learn what Bernie, Ocasio-Cortez and millions of other socialism-hungry young Americans don't want you to know about Sweden's failed experiment and the lessons to be learned like:
- How socialism stopped creating jobs in the private sector.
- How businesses stopped producing goods and services to be traded in the world markets.
- How successful companies and Swedish celebrities fled to free economies across the world to escape debilitating taxes and regulations.
- How government officials raided a world-famous theater to arrest a famous actor during rehearsals because they suspected that he evaded paying his taxes.
- How this and many other contributing factors eventually led to the collapse of Sweden's economy in the 1990s.
- And much, much more...